Da Nang's Foreign Relations
- Strengthening Cooperation between Da Nang and Indonesia Đăng ngày 21-10-2020 09:16
On the afternoon of October 16th 2020, Chairman of the Da Nang People's Committee Mr. Huynh Duc Tho received a courtesy call from H. E. Mr. Ibnu Hadi, Ambassador Extraodinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Indonesia to Viet Nam. Participating in the meeting was Mr. Huynh Duc Truong, Director of the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Notification regarding the Entry of Foreigners into Da Nang Đăng ngày 20-10-2020 09:12
Based on Document No. 6439/UBND-SYT dated 28/9/2020 of the Da Nang People’s Committee detailing entry and quarantine guidance for COVID-19 prevention and control measures in Da Nang;
Based on Document No. 4003/SYT-NVY dated 01/10/2020 of Da Nang Department of Health on quarantine of passengers entering Viet Nam through Da Nang
Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs announces important information to foreigners and organizations regarding entry into Viet Nam through Da Nang:
- Strengthening Cooperation between Da Nang and Italy Đăng ngày 16-10-2020 08:39
On the afternoon of October 9th 2020, Vice Chairman of the Da Nang People's Committee Ho Ky Minh welcomed Mr. Dante Brandi, Consul General of Italy in Ho Chi Minh City and Mr. Luca Dragonetti, Managing Director of ENI Viet Nam to advance the relationship between Da Nang and Italy. Attending the meeting were representatives of the Office of the National Assembly Delegation, People's Council and People's Committee of Da Nang, and the dDepartment of Foreign Affairs, Department of Finance, and Department of Health.
- Da Nang Supports Foreign Localities Against the COVID-19 Pandemic Đăng ngày 08-10-2020 02:44
With the local spread of the COVID-19 epidemic under control, Da Nang has begun distributing medical supplies to a number of foreign municipalities which have friendly and cooperative cooperation with the city, in order to support those localities to manage the COVID-19 pandemic. This also shows a spirit of international solidarity towards supporting each other to overcom ecommon difficulties.
- Letter of Thanks from Chairman of Da Nang People’s Committee Huynh Duc Tho for Successful Control of COVID-19 Đăng ngày 30-09-2020 08:25
During two months of the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, the government of Da Nang received complete support from every citizen, visitor and organisation. It can be said that Da Nang has secured an initial victory. We are pleased to deliver the letter of thanks from Mr. Huynh Duc Tho, Chairman of the Da Nang People's Committee for your support and commitment, with the translated version below.
- Improving the Efficiency of Human Resources Training for Laos and Cambodia Đăng ngày 28-09-2020 08:47
The People's Committee of Da Nang City has been implementing scholarship programs for students from Laos and Cambodia’s localities which have cooperative relationship with Da Nang, with the aim of supporting the development of high quality human resources and contributing to the socio-economic development of those localities.
- Announcement on COVID-19 Testing for Foreigners in Da Nang Đăng ngày 03-08-2020 01:20
In compliance with the guidance of the Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control and the Chairman of the People's Committee of Da Nang City, the Department of Foreign Affairs notifies the followings:
- JICA supports Da Nang City in surveying and collecting data on the development of Lien Chieu Port Đăng ngày 23-07-2020 09:51
On June 17, 2020, Mr. Huynh Duc Tho, Chairman of the Da Nang People's Committee met with JICA’s delegation led by the newly appointed Chief Representative of JICA Viet Nam and joined The Memorandum Of Understanding Signing Ceremony Of The Data Collection Survey On The Development Of Lien Chieu Port, Between The Danang People’s Committee and JICA.
- The Japan Foundation’s Center for Cultural Exchange in Viet Namsupports teaching Japanese language for Da Nang officials Đăng ngày 23-07-2020 09:49
On June 9, 2020, the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs collaborated with the Japan Foundation’s Center for Cultural Exchange in Vietnam to open the Japanese class for officials of city’s departments. The opening ceremony was held with the participation of Mr. Le Trung Chinh, Vice Chairman of Da Nang City People's Committee, Mr. Yoshinori Yakabe, Head of Japanese Consulate Office in Da Nang and Mr. Ando Toshiki, Director of the Japan Foundation Center for Cultural Exchange in Viet Nam.
- The 2020 Viet Nam – Japan Cultural Exchange Festival in Da Nang not to be held due to Covid-19 Đăng ngày 23-07-2020 09:46
The Viet Nam - Japan Cultural Exchange Festival 2020, an annual event directed by the Da Nang People’s Committee and implemented by the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs will suspended this year. The decision was made by the Da Nang City People's Committee after considering the Covid-19 situation and preventive measures that governments have been taking so far.