Da Nang's Foreign Relations
- Overseas Vietnamese strengthen Da Nang’s investment climate Đăng ngày 22-08-2022 07:26
The central city of Da Nang is expected to become more vibrant with a flow of investments from overseas Vietnamese.
On August 12, Da Nang People's Committee in collaboration with the State Committee for Overseas Vietnamese Affairs (SCOV) held a seminar in Ho Chi Minh City to introduce Da Nang’s investment climate.
- Leaders of Da Nang City receive Singaporean Ambassador to Viet Nam Đăng ngày 01-08-2022 07:16
On July 20, Member of the Central Party Committee, Secretary of the Da Nang City Party Committee Nguyen Van Quang had a meeting with Mr. Jaya Ratnam, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Singapore to Viet Nam.
- Supporting the elimination of child labor in toxic, harmful, and dangerous working environments in Da Nang with nearly 20 billion VND Đăng ngày 06-05-2022 03:01
On April 15, 2022, Vice-Chairwoman of the City People's Committee Ngo Thi Kim Yen signed and distributed Decision No. 1012/QD-UBND approving the project on preventing child labor in toxic, harmful, and dangerous working environments, including online sexual exploitation of children and violations of minimum working conditions in Da Nang funded by World Vision International in Viet Nam (WVI/VN).
- Holding an online conference on foreign non-governmental organisation’s affairs Đăng ngày 06-05-2022 03:00
On the afternoon of March 23, the Committee for Foreign Non-Governmental Organization Affairs (COMINGO) held an online conference on foreign non-govermental work with bridge points in 63 provinces and cities. Mr. To Anh Dung, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Chairman of COMINGO, chaired the conference. Also in attendance were members of COMINGO and representatives of Ministries, Departments, corporations and the People's Comittees at the provincial level. At the bridge point in Da Nang, Vice Chairman of the Da Nang People's Committee Ngo Thi Kim Yen chaired the conference with participation of representatives of the relevant City’s departments.
- Siloam Christian Ministries continues to support disadvantaged students in Da Nang Đăng ngày 06-05-2022 02:58
Through the Da Nang City Charity and Children's Rights Protection Association, Siloam Christian Ministries continues funding the implementation of the Education Support Program for Disadvantaged Students in Da Nang with a total budget of nearly 1.5 billion VND. The program will give scholarships to 63 students, build a house for one poor student’s family, and provide education materials on children's rights to reduce students being dropouts and improve the quality of education. The program was approved by the Da Nang People's Committee at Decision No. 829/QD-UBND dated March 29, 2022, and will be implemented through January 2027.
- Philippine Ambassador in Viet Nam visits and works in Da Nang Đăng ngày 04-05-2022 09:01
On the afternoon of April 22, 2022, Permanent Vice Chairman of the City People’s Committee Ho Ky Minh welcomed Mr. Meynardo LB. Montealegre, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Philippines in Viet Nam during his visit to Da Nang.
- Instructions for using mobile applications to declare and receive online quarantine results at home/accommodation Đăng ngày 04-05-2022 01:48
On April 6, 2022, the Department of Information and Communication issued a document instructing citizens and tourists infected with COVID-19 to declare, register, and receive results online during their quarantine and treatment at home/accommodation as follows:
- Traffic infrastructure project at western end of Tran Thi Ly Bridge ready to put into use on March 29 Đăng ngày 10-03-2022 07:34
The development of a traffic infrastructure project at the western end of Da Nang’s Tran Thi Ly Bridge formally started on March 29, 2020. After two years of construction in the context of COVID-19, the project has been already completed and it is ready to be inaugurated and put into use on March 29 to mark the 47th anniversary of the city's Liberation Day.
- Central city eyes MICE and golf in post-COVID recovery plan Đăng ngày 10-03-2022 07:32
DA NANG — The central city’s tourism industry has been boosting its promotion of MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conference, Exhibitions) and golf, two key products for the tourism recovery plan in 2022 after two years of damage due to the pandemic.
- New guidelines on COVID-19 risk level assessment for wards and communes in Da Nang Đăng ngày 09-03-2022 01:10
(According to Note No. 893/UBND-SYT dated February 21st 2022 of the Da Nang People’s Committee)
* Criteria for risk level assessment:
1. Criteria on transmission level, comprised of: