From 00:00AM October 16, 2021:
I. For medical isolation areas:
1. Medical isolation areas shall be established by the Chairman of the District People’s Committee when there are new COVID-19 community infections. The size of the medical isolation area shall be as small and narrow as possible such as a residential group, a neighbohood, a village, a street, an alley, or even smaller.
2. Measures applied: medical quarantine and “stay-at-home” as per guidelines from the Minister of Health in Decision 3986/QD-BYT dated September 16, 2021 and the Ministry of Health in Note 1168/CD-BYT dated August 7, 2021 on enhancement of COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
II. For all other areas: All 56 wards and communes in Da Nang are temporarily classified as level 2 (medium risk) and the following measures shall apply:
1. Day spas (except for hair salons), karaoke, massage, bars, pubs, clubs, casinos, internet cafes, and electronic game stations continue to be suspended.
2. The following activities are allowed withadditional conditions and restrictions:
a) Meetings, seminars, and conferences held by agencies, organizations, companies, and religious centers: No more than 40 participants. If 95% of participants are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months: Up to 120 participants are allowed.
b) Parties or gatherings at home: No more than 30 participants.
c) On-site dining at restaurants (including wedding venues) or food places: Maximum 50% seating capacity. If 50% of the capacity is over 200 seats, then the restaurant/food place may serve a maximum of 200 guests.
d) Cinemas: Maximum operation at 50% seating capacity.
dd) Cutural and performing arts centers; physical training and sports centers:
- Indoor activities: No more than 40 participants. If 95% of participants are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months, then 200 participants are allowed.
- Outdoor activities: No more than 100 participants. If 95% of participants are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months, then 300 participants are allowed.
e) Hair salons: No more than five customers at a time.
3. Direct learning activities at educational institutions; transportation activities: See separate guidlines.
4. Activities not specified in this Note are carried out as normal, given that COVID-19 control and prevention regulations and conditions in Subsection 5 are complied with.
5. General requirements for all activities
a) For individuals:
- Strictly follow the 5K measures (Facemask – Disinfection – Distance – No gathering – Health declaration).
- Use a QR Code when entering/leaving public places, using public transport, visiting business or production facilities, or going to large events.
- Inform the nearest medical facility for screening and examination if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, loss of appetite, and loss of smell). Do not buy medicine to treat yourself.
b) For agencies, organizations, and businesses:
- Have a plan for safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 epidemic for each field of operation as instructed by the Ministry of Health, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, and Central ministries. Be responsible for implementing COVID-19 prevention measures.
- Have QR Code monitoring devices to manage those entering/leaving public places, using public transport, visiting business or production facilities, or going to large events.
(Translated by Cam Tu & Thuy Linh)