- Pandemic level for An Hai Bac Ward and Nai Hien Dong Ward raised from 2 (yellow) to 3 (orange) Đăng ngày 15-11-2021 03:30
According to Note 7633/UBND-SYT dated November 12, 2021 by the Da Nang People’s Committee, from 6 a.m. November 11, the pandemic level for An Hai Bac Ward and Nai Hien Dong Ward (Son Tra District) will be raised from level 2 (yellow) to level 3 (orange).
- Requirements for people coming/returning to Da Nang from other provinces/cities Đăng ngày 28-10-2021 08:55
According to Note No. 7257/UBND-SYT dated October 27, 2021 by the Da Nang People’s Committee, the following provisions are applied to people coming/returning to Da Nang from other provinces/cities:
- Notice on helpline for foreigners and overseas Vietnamese in Da Nang on COVID-19 prevention and control Đăng ngày 28-10-2021 08:53
- “Safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic” measures in Da Nang (based on Note No. 7009/UBND-KGVX dated October 15, 2021 by the Da Nang People’s Committee) Đăng ngày 15-10-2021 08:25
From 00:00AM October 16, 2021:
I. For medical isolation areas:
1. Medical isolation areas shall be established by the Chairman of the District People’s Committee when there are new COVID-19 community infections. The size of the medical isolation area shall be as small and narrow as possible such as a residential group, a neighbohood, a village, a street, an alley, or even smaller.
- Note No. 2842/SLĐTBXH-VLATLĐ dated Oct 7, 2021 of the Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs on processing working permits for foreign workers Đăng ngày 13-10-2021 08:01
Attn: Companies in Da Nang City recruiting foreign workers
The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) issued Note No. 3246/LDTBXH-VL dated September 24, 2021 on the implementation of Government Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP supporting enterprises, cooperatives, and business households affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, in which MOLISA has requested provinces process applications for work permits for foreigners in Viet Nam, in accordance with the provisions in Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP, section III, subsection 4, point a, specifically as follows:
- Guidance No. 6603/HD-UBND dated Sep 29, 2021 by the Da Nang People’s Committee on entering Da Nang from other COVID-19 controlled areas Đăng ngày 01-10-2021 08:11
1. Qualifying conditions for individuals to enter Da Nang
- Entering Da Nang from areas (residential groups or villages) with zero community infections in the last 14 days; areas outside of quarantine zones; wards or communes that are not applying Directive 15/CT-TTg dated Mar 27, 2020 or Directive 16/CT-TTg dated Mar 31, 2020 of the Prime Minister; and areas outside of high and very high risk zones as per Decision 2686/QD-BCDQG dated May 31,2021 of the National Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control (for information about your area, visit http://bit.ly/vungdich).
- Guidelines on using vaccination information integrated with a health declaration QR Code for those entering crowded or high-risk areas (According to Note 2815/STTTT-CNTT dated September 25, 2021 by the Da Nang Department of Information and Communications) Đăng ngày 30-09-2021 03:46
1. For individuals
a) To make a health declaration and receive a QR Code
Step 1: Choose one of the following three options:
- Download the “DaNang Smart City” app;
- Use Zalo’s “Tổng đài 1022 Đà Nẵng” (choose “Khai báo y tế”/“)
- or Go to: https://khaibaoyte.danang.gov.vn
- Note No. 6589/UBND-KGVX dated September 28, 2021 of Da Nang People’s Committee on temporary measures for COVID-19 prevention and control in the current context Đăng ngày 29-09-2021 09:43
From 00:00 AM September 30, 2021 until further notice, temporary measures for COVID-19 prevention shall be applied as follows:
I. For medical isolation areas currently in effect or those set up when community infections occur: continue to apply medical quarantine and “stay-at-home” as per guidance from the Health Ministry in Decision 3986/QD-BYT dated Sep 16, 2021 and Note 1168/CD-BYT dated Aug 7, 2021 on enhancement of COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
- COVID-19 prevention measures for zones of different degrees of risk in Da Nang Đăng ngày 07-09-2021 03:50
On September 3, 2021, Chairman of Da Nang People’s Committee issued Decision 2905/QD-UBND dated September 3, 2021 on continuing measures in prevention of COVID-19 under Directive 05/CT-UBND dated July 30, 2021 by Chairman of the Da Nang People’s Committee. The main contents of the Decision are as follows: