Attn: Companies in Da Nang City recruiting foreign workers
The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) issued Note No. 3246/LDTBXH-VL dated September 24, 2021 on the implementation of Government Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP supporting enterprises, cooperatives, and business households affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, in which MOLISA has requested provinces process applications for work permits for foreigners in Viet Nam, in accordance with the provisions in Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP, section III, subsection 4, point a, specifically as follows:
1. Article 3, clause 3, point a of Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP shall be implemented as follows: The foreign expert must have a university degree or higher or its equivalent and have at least 3 years of work experience relevant to the job in Viet Nam.
2. Article 3, clause 6, point a of Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP shall be implemented as follows: The technical worker must have technical training or training in other fields of at least 1 year and have at least 3 years of work experience relevant to the job in Viet Nam.
3. Article 9, clause 4, point b of Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP shall be implemented as follows: Proof of work experience required of foreign experts and technical workers, specified in clauses 3 and 6 of article 3 of this Decree includes: degree certificates, diplomas, or training certificates, and either previously issued work permits or written confirmation of work experience by an agency, organization, or enterprise in a foreign country.
4. Article 8, clause 3, point d and article 9, clause 7 and article 17, clause 5 of Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP shall be implemented as follows: A copy of a valid passport as prescribed by law.
5. Foreign workers with valid work permits can be sent to another province or city for no more than six months without having to renew the work permit. The employer must report to the labor management agency where the foreign worker is sent.
(Translated by Cam Tu)