- DA NANG DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS Note: 1446/SNG-LS-NVNONN dated Aug 26, 2021 Đăng ngày 26-08-2021 06:41
Re.: Hotlines for assistance for foreigners in need during COVID-19
As per Da Nang People’s Committee’s order at Note 5527/UBND-TH dated Aug 26, 2021 regarding receiving and solving enquiries from foreigners in need during COVID-19, Department of Foreign Affairs would like to notify of hotlines for assistance for foreigners in Da Nang city.
- COVID-19 prevention measures for areas of different degrees of disease spreading Đăng ngày 26-08-2021 06:32
On August 25, 2021, Chairman of Da Nang People’s Committee issued Decision 2860/QD-UBND on supplementation and adjustment of several urgent COVID-19 prevention measures stated at Directive 05/CT-UBND dated July 30, 2021 and Decision 2788/QD-UBND dated August 14, 2021. Important points of the Decision are as follows:
- Quarantine, testing and medical supervision measures for people coming from COVID-19 hit areas Đăng ngày 20-08-2021 14:50
On August 17, 2021 the Da Nang People’s Committee issued Note 5317/UBND-SYT on quarantine, testing and medical supervision measures for COVID-19 prevention and control. According, the following measures shall be applied for people coming from COVID-19 hit areas:
- Da Nang to suspend all activities from 8:00AM August 16 to 8:00AM August 23 for COVID-19 prevention and control Đăng ngày 16-08-2021 09:27
On August 14, 2021, Chairman of the Da Nang People’s Committee signed Decision No. 2788/QD-UBND dated August 14, 2021 on supplementation and adjustment of several urgent measures for COVID-19 prevention and control at Directive 05/CT-UBND dated July 30, 2021.
- Notice for Automatic Stay Extension Đăng ngày 06-08-2021 07:50
The Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security of Viet Nam announces:
- Social distancing measures applied in Da Nang from July 31, 2021 Đăng ngày 06-08-2021 07:34
According to the Da Nang People’s Committee’s Decree 05/CT-UBND dated July 30, 2021 on practicing social distancing in Da Nang in prevention and control of COVID-19:
- Notification regarding the Entry of Foreigners into Da Nang Đăng ngày 20-10-2020 09:12
Based on Document No. 6439/UBND-SYT dated 28/9/2020 of the Da Nang People’s Committee detailing entry and quarantine guidance for COVID-19 prevention and control measures in Da Nang;
Based on Document No. 4003/SYT-NVY dated 01/10/2020 of Da Nang Department of Health on quarantine of passengers entering Viet Nam through Da Nang
Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs announces important information to foreigners and organizations regarding entry into Viet Nam through Da Nang:
- Notice: Passport and Notarial services in Da Nang - September 2017 Đăng ngày 30-10-2019 06:51
The Australian Consulate-General will be providing limited passport and notarial services in Da Nang on 19 September 2017. Services will be provided by appointment only.
- Pacific Partnership 2017 Arrives in Da Nang, Vietnam Đăng ngày 30-10-2019 06:50
DA NANG, Vietnam, May 8, 2017 -- Pacific Partnership 2017 (PP17) began a mission in Da Nang, Vietnam, on May 8 with the arrival of the U.S. expeditionary fast transport ship U.S.N.S. Fall River (T-EPF-4). The Da Nang mission stop marks the fourth consecutive year and the eighth time in eleven years that Pacific Partnership missions have occurred in Vietnam's provinces and cities.
- World Famous Clipper Round the World Yacht Race Arrives to Impressive First Welcome in Da Nang, Viet Nam Đăng ngày 30-10-2019 06:49
After more than six months of busy planning, Da Nanghas joined London, Rio de Janeiro, Cape Town and Sydney in welcoming the world famous Clipper 2015-16 Round the World Yacht Race, which includes the Da Nang – Viet Nam team, and over 220 international sailors who have now completed over half of this 40,000 mile epic endurance challenge.