From 00:00 AM September 30, 2021 until further notice, temporary measures for COVID-19 prevention shall be applied as follows:
I. For medical isolation areas currently in effect or those set up when community infections occur: continue to apply medical quarantine and “stay-at-home” as per guidance from the Health Ministry in Decision 3986/QD-BYT dated Sep 16, 2021 and Note 1168/CD-BYT dated Aug 7, 2021 on enhancement of COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
II. For all other areas:
1. Activities that continue to be suspended:
a) Recreation and entertainment facilities including day spas (except for hair salons), karaoke, massage, bars, pubs, clubs, cinemas, casinos, internet cafes, game stations.
b) Cultural and sports events, performances, sports games.
c) Walking streets, night markets.
d) Gyms, yoga centres; indoor and outdoor close-contact physical activities at commercial sports centres; swimming at commercial indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
dd) Direct learning at universities, colleges, educational institutions (private child care centres, kindergartens, primary/secondary/high schools, special schools, etc.), vocational training centres, language centres, IT training centres, skills training centres, study-overseas centres, extra classes.
e) In-house dining at restaurants and food stalls; large group dining at home.
g) Inter-provincial passenger transfer services.
2. Activities allowed to re-open with accompanying conditions:
a) Wet markets
- Only 50% of stalls can be arranged at any time; dividers must be between the sellers and shoppers; full compliance with guidlines by the Health Ministry in Note 5858/BYT-MT dated Jul 21, 2021.
- For sellers and workers at markets: must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with at least one dose for at least 14 days or have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months; must wear facemasks at all times and should wear faceshields.
- For shoppers: each household can go shopping at markets every 3 days and must show a valid QR Code shopping pass; must wear facemasks at all times and should wear faceshields.
Hoa Cuong wholesale market and Tho Quang fishery wholesale market have seperate guidance.
b) Meetings and seminars held indoors (except for special events approved by relevant authorities): must not exceed 20 participants in one room; 100 people are allowed if 100% of participants have been fully vaccinated for at least 14 days or have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months.
c) Shippers: must wear standardised facemasks and gloves, disinfect hands regularly; must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with at least one dose for at least 14 days or have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months.
d) Religious and worship facilities: must not exceed 20 participants at one time.
dd) Hotels and serviced accomodations: must not exceed 30% capacity; 50% capacity is allowed if 100% of customers have been fully vaccinated for at least 14 days or have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months. Must not organise any other services at the facility.
e) Intracity public transportation; inland waterway transportation: Operate at a maximum of 50% capacity.
g) Indoor, outdoor physical activities without close contact: must not exceed 20 people.
h) Swimming at sea:
- Time allowed: from 04:30AM to 06:30AM.
- Only swimming in designated areas and leave right after swimming; no gathering, playing sports, eating, selling food on the beach; keep distance of at least 1 meter with others; wear facemasks before and after swimming.
- Beach showers and other services along the beach are still suspended (except for parking and lockers).
i) Hair salons: the shop owners and staff must have been vaccinated against COVID-19 with at least one dose for at least 14 days; must not serve more than 3 customers at one time.
k) Funerals: must not last longer than 48 hours and gather no more than 20 people at one time; must follow the guidance from local authorities on disease prevention and control.
3. Other activities not specified in this Note shall resume normal operation with full staff and strictly comply with current regulations on COVID-19 prevention and requirements stated in Section 5 of this Note.
4. People are allowed to leave or enter the City and must follow the Central Government’s current pandemic prevention measures and the arrival province/city’s regulations.
5. General requirements when participating in activities:
a) For residents:
- Strictly follow the 5K measures: “Khau trang” Facemask – “Khu khuan” Disinfection – “Khoang cach” Distance – “Khong tap trung” No gathering – “Khai bao y te” Health declaration. No gathering of more than 20 people outside offices, schools and hospitals. Maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters between each other in public places.
- Inform the nearest medical facility for screening and examination if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, loss of appetite, and loss of smell).
- Be vaccinated against COVID-19 with at least one dose for at least 14 days (except those under18 years old and those who cannot be vaccinated per instruction by competent authorities).
- Have a QR Code and regularly use this QR Code when going to crowded places, working, studying, or using services. The issuance of QR Codes is explained in Note 2815/STTTT-CNTT dated September 25, 2021 by the Da Nang Department of Information and Communications.
b) For agencies, organisations, and businesses:
- Have a prevention plan for each field of operation as instructed by the Ministry of Health, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, and the Central ministries.
- Have QR Code monitoring devices to manage those coming to work, study, or use services.
- Conduct SARS-CoV-2 testing for 100% of staff who have COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, and difficulty breathing.
(Translated by Cam Tu & Thuy Linh)