- “Safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic” measures in Da Nang (based on Note No. 7009/UBND-KGVX dated October 15, 2021 by the Da Nang People’s Committee) Đăng ngày 15-10-2021 08:25
From 00:00AM October 16, 2021:
I. For medical isolation areas:
1. Medical isolation areas shall be established by the Chairman of the District People’s Committee when there are new COVID-19 community infections. The size of the medical isolation area shall be as small and narrow as possible such as a residential group, a neighbohood, a village, a street, an alley, or even smaller.
- Note No. 2842/SLĐTBXH-VLATLĐ dated Oct 7, 2021 of the Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs on processing working permits for foreign workers Đăng ngày 13-10-2021 08:01
Attn: Companies in Da Nang City recruiting foreign workers
The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) issued Note No. 3246/LDTBXH-VL dated September 24, 2021 on the implementation of Government Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP supporting enterprises, cooperatives, and business households affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, in which MOLISA has requested provinces process applications for work permits for foreigners in Viet Nam, in accordance with the provisions in Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP, section III, subsection 4, point a, specifically as follows:
- Guidance No. 6603/HD-UBND dated Sep 29, 2021 by the Da Nang People’s Committee on entering Da Nang from other COVID-19 controlled areas Đăng ngày 01-10-2021 08:11
1. Qualifying conditions for individuals to enter Da Nang
- Entering Da Nang from areas (residential groups or villages) with zero community infections in the last 14 days; areas outside of quarantine zones; wards or communes that are not applying Directive 15/CT-TTg dated Mar 27, 2020 or Directive 16/CT-TTg dated Mar 31, 2020 of the Prime Minister; and areas outside of high and very high risk zones as per Decision 2686/QD-BCDQG dated May 31,2021 of the National Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control (for information about your area, visit http://bit.ly/vungdich).
- Guidelines on using vaccination information integrated with a health declaration QR Code for those entering crowded or high-risk areas (According to Note 2815/STTTT-CNTT dated September 25, 2021 by the Da Nang Department of Information and Communications) Đăng ngày 30-09-2021 03:46
1. For individuals
a) To make a health declaration and receive a QR Code
Step 1: Choose one of the following three options:
- Download the “DaNang Smart City” app;
- Use Zalo’s “Tổng đài 1022 Đà Nẵng” (choose “Khai báo y tế”/“)
- or Go to: https://khaibaoyte.danang.gov.vn
- Note No. 6589/UBND-KGVX dated September 28, 2021 of Da Nang People’s Committee on temporary measures for COVID-19 prevention and control in the current context Đăng ngày 29-09-2021 09:43
From 00:00 AM September 30, 2021 until further notice, temporary measures for COVID-19 prevention shall be applied as follows:
I. For medical isolation areas currently in effect or those set up when community infections occur: continue to apply medical quarantine and “stay-at-home” as per guidance from the Health Ministry in Decision 3986/QD-BYT dated Sep 16, 2021 and Note 1168/CD-BYT dated Aug 7, 2021 on enhancement of COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
- COVID-19 prevention measures for zones of different degrees of risk in Da Nang Đăng ngày 07-09-2021 03:50
On September 3, 2021, Chairman of Da Nang People’s Committee issued Decision 2905/QD-UBND dated September 3, 2021 on continuing measures in prevention of COVID-19 under Directive 05/CT-UBND dated July 30, 2021 by Chairman of the Da Nang People’s Committee. The main contents of the Decision are as follows:
- DA NANG DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS Note: 1446/SNG-LS-NVNONN dated Aug 26, 2021 Đăng ngày 26-08-2021 06:41
Re.: Hotlines for assistance for foreigners in need during COVID-19
As per Da Nang People’s Committee’s order at Note 5527/UBND-TH dated Aug 26, 2021 regarding receiving and solving enquiries from foreigners in need during COVID-19, Department of Foreign Affairs would like to notify of hotlines for assistance for foreigners in Da Nang city.
- COVID-19 prevention measures for areas of different degrees of disease spreading Đăng ngày 26-08-2021 06:32
On August 25, 2021, Chairman of Da Nang People’s Committee issued Decision 2860/QD-UBND on supplementation and adjustment of several urgent COVID-19 prevention measures stated at Directive 05/CT-UBND dated July 30, 2021 and Decision 2788/QD-UBND dated August 14, 2021. Important points of the Decision are as follows:
- Quarantine, testing and medical supervision measures for people coming from COVID-19 hit areas Đăng ngày 20-08-2021 14:50
On August 17, 2021 the Da Nang People’s Committee issued Note 5317/UBND-SYT on quarantine, testing and medical supervision measures for COVID-19 prevention and control. According, the following measures shall be applied for people coming from COVID-19 hit areas: