- Notice Regarding Temporary Suspension of Direct Receipt of Dossiers of Request for Handling Administrative Procedures under the Authority of the Department of Foreign Affairs Đăng ngày 02-04-2020 07:30
With the complicated developments of COVID-19, the prevention and control of the pandemic in the country in general and in Da Nang City in particular has entered a crucial stage.
- Regular meeting of the 3 Organizations authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under Decree No. 75/2014/NĐ-CP of the Government Đăng ngày 30-03-2019 07:17On 29th March 2019, at Da Nang Administrative Centre, 3 Organizations authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to recruit and manage the Vietnamese employees working for foreign individuals and organisations in Viet Nam (the Service Department for Diplomatic Corps - SDDC, the Service Company to Foreign Missions - FOSCO and the Service Centre for Da Nang Foreign Affairs – SCEDFA) held the Regular Meeting on recruitment and management of Vietnamese employees under Decree No. 75/2014/NĐ-CP of the Government.
- Meeting the Vietnamese Employees at the End of 2018 Đăng ngày 20-01-2019 02:18On 18th January 2019, the Service Centre for Da Nang Foreign Affairs (SCEDFA) held the year-end meeting for the Vietnamese employees working at the foreign offices and organizations in the the Central Region – Central Highlands Area. Attending the meeting were leaders of the Service Department for Diplomatic Corps, leaders of Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs, representatives of central agencies in Da Nang City, other Foreign Affairs Departments in the Central Region - Central Highlands Area, and the Vietnamese employees working for the foreign offices and organizations managed by SCEDFA.
- Meeting with Heads of the Representative Offices of Viet Nam in Foreign Countries - Opportunities to Enhance Economic Diplomacy for the Central Provinces of Viet Nam Đăng ngày 09-06-2017 01:28On 5th June 2017, the Da Nang City delegation, led by Mr. Lam Quang Minh, the Director of Department of Foreign Affairs, paid a working visit to Quang Tri Province to attend the meeting with the heads of the Representative Offices of Viet Nam in foreign countries. Participating in the meeting were 25 ambassadors and 9 consul generals who have just been appointed and are on their way overseas to begin their new term 2017-2020, together with representatives of provincial leaders and representatives of relevant departments from the Central provinces of Viet Nam.
- Da Nang Delegation Promotes Trade, Investment and Tourism in Thailand and Myanmar Đăng ngày 29-05-2017 02:23From 2nd to 7th April 2017, the Department of Foreign Affairs coordinated with the Da Nang Trade Promotion Centre to organise a successful business trip to Thailand and Myanmar with the purpose of inviting agencies and businesses in Thailand and Myanmar to participate in the 2017 International East–West Economic Corridor Trade, Investment and Tourism Fair (EWEC 2017), which is scheduled to take place from 11th to 16th August 2017 in 29th March Park, Da Nang City.
- Students of Kibi University (Japan) Successfully Completed their Internship in Da Nang Đăng ngày 25-04-2017 02:50In the morning of 23rd March 2017, Mr. Lam Quang Minh, Director of the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs had a meeting with representatives of Kibi University (Japan) to evaluate the internship results of two Kibi University students at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Promoting Viet Nam – Japan Cultural Exchange Đăng ngày 22-03-2017 08:24From 12th to 14th February, the Representative Office of Da Nang in Japan (the Representative Office), the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs cooperated with the Sodateru Association (Japan) to successfully hold the exchange programme for 12 Japanese students in Da Nang.
- Sakai City Continues to Join the Japan – Viet Nam Cultural Exchange Festival 2017 Đăng ngày 22-03-2017 08:22On 23rd February 2017, Mr. Lam Quang Minh, the Director of the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs, had a meeting with Mr. Nobuyuki Sakaya, the Chief of the ASEAN Relation Promotion Division, the International Cooperation Board of the Sakai Tourism Culture Department in order to discuss activities within the framework of the Japan – Viet Nam Cultural Exchange Festival 2017 (the Festival).
- Japanese Expert Works at the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs Đăng ngày 22-03-2017 08:20From 19th to 25th February 2017, the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs welcomed Mr. Masatoshi, a Japanese language expert to work in the Department under the Expert and Specialist Exchange Programme between Nagasaki and Da Nang. This Programme is set up and run by The Japan Council of Local Authorities for International Relations in cooperation with the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Da Nang – Viet Nam Starts 3,400 nm Race to Cape Town Đăng ngày 12-10-2015 03:197 October 2015: Rio de Janeiro: The second race in the Clipper 2015-16 Round the World Yacht Race series: The Stormhoek Race to Cape of Storms, has started off the Brazilian coast on its 3,417 nautical mile voyage to Cape Town, South Africa.