Viet Nam's Foreign Relations
- Vietjet increases domestic services with free COVID-19 tests, zero fare promotion Đăng ngày 14-10-2021 07:26
Following its domestic operation resumption, Vietjet has added 7 more routes to its flight network, which now includes 14 services from HCM City to Hai Phong, Da Nang, Quy Nhon, Vinh, Thanh Hoa, Chu Lai, Hue, Dong Hoi, Tuy Hoa, Phu Quoc, Nha Trang and Pleiku and from Hanoi to Da Nang and Can Tho.
- Gov’t assists businesses to weather COVID-19 crisis: PM Đăng ngày 14-10-2021 07:25
VOV.VN - The government acknowledges enormous contributions businesspeople have made to Vietnam over the years and will continue to accompany and assist them to overcome the COVID-19 crisis, says Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh.
- Da Nang's museums ready to welcome visitors back Đăng ngày 11-10-2021 07:21
After the 'stay-at-home' order applied to Da Nang’s population has been lifted, many museums citywide have resumed their operations. Aside from tackling a huge backlog of work, museum staff have been busy cleaning artifacts and rearranging display spaces inside the museums in preparation for their further reopenings as the COVID-19 pandemic has been brought under control in the city.
- Viet Nams strives to secure vaccines for whole population Đăng ngày 11-10-2021 07:19
With the goal of putting people's health and lives above and first, the Vietnamese Government has been drastically carrying out the vaccine strategy, in which vaccine diplomacy is considered as a spearhead.
- Japanese investor starts work on R&D centre in Da Nang Đăng ngày 11-10-2021 07:15
Excavators and trucks begin construction on the Fujikin R&D Da Nang project at the city's Hi-tech Park. It's the first Fujikin R&D centre in Vietnam worth US$35 million for operation in the second quarter of 2022. Photo courtesy of Phạm Trường Sơn
- The US is Vietnam’s key partner, says President Phuc Đăng ngày 04-10-2021 07:43
VOV.VN - Vietnam always considers the US as one of its most important partners with economic, trade and investment cooperation forming the core, State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc told US Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
- Da Nang to enforce new normal from early October Đăng ngày 04-10-2021 07:42
VOV.VN - The administration of Da Nang, a coronavirus hotspot in central Vietnam, has initiated plans to ease COVID-19 restrictions and resume a range of socio-economic activities from October 1.
- Border gate pair of Vietnam and Laos inaugurated Đăng ngày 18-08-2021 02:46
VOV.VN - A pair of border gates - Nam Giang in Vietnam's central province of Quang Nam, and Dac Ta Ooc in Laos' Se Kong province - were officially inaugurated on August 14.
- Vietnam calls for civilian protection efforts in Afghanistan Đăng ngày 18-08-2021 02:44
Ambassador Dang Dinh Quy, Vietnam's Permanent Representative to the UN, made this statement at an urgent meeting of the UN Security Council held on August 16 following the Taliban capturing the Afghan capital of Kabul.
- President welcomes Queen of Netherlands Đăng ngày 01-06-2017 07:31Hanoi (VNA) – President Tran Dai Quang hosted a reception in Hanoi on May 31 for Queen of the Netherlands Máxima Zorreguieta Cerruti, the UN Secretary-General’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development, who is on a working visit to Vietnam.