Da Nang's Foreign Relations
- “Safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic” measures in Da Nang (based on Note No. 7009/UBND-KGVX dated October 15, 2021 by the Da Nang People’s Committee) Đăng ngày 15-10-2021 08:25
From 00:00AM October 16, 2021:
I. For medical isolation areas:
1. Medical isolation areas shall be established by the Chairman of the District People’s Committee when there are new COVID-19 community infections. The size of the medical isolation area shall be as small and narrow as possible such as a residential group, a neighbohood, a village, a street, an alley, or even smaller.
- Note No. 2842/SLĐTBXH-VLATLĐ dated Oct 7, 2021 of the Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs on processing working permits for foreign workers Đăng ngày 13-10-2021 08:01
Attn: Companies in Da Nang City recruiting foreign workers
The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) issued Note No. 3246/LDTBXH-VL dated September 24, 2021 on the implementation of Government Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP supporting enterprises, cooperatives, and business households affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, in which MOLISA has requested provinces process applications for work permits for foreigners in Viet Nam, in accordance with the provisions in Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP, section III, subsection 4, point a, specifically as follows:
- Conference reviews “Building Healthy Cities” Project in Da Nang Đăng ngày 13-10-2021 02:40
On the morning of 29th September, the East Meets West Foundation (EMWF) held a conference to review the “Building Healthy Cities” project in Da Nang. Attending the conference were Ms. Nguyen Thuy Anh, Deputy Director of the Department of Foreign Affairs, representatives of the Department of Information and Communications, the Food Safety Management Authority, and related partners of the City. Sponsors such as Ms. Lynn Foden, Chief Executive Officer of East Mest West Foundation, Ms. Amanda Pomeroy-Stevens, Project Director of Building Healthy Cities (BHC), JSI Research and Training Institute, and officers of the EMWF in Viet Nam also participated in the conference.
- Implementing the Project “Zero Waste Movement in Viet Nam Through Coastal Provinces and Cities” in Da Nang City Đăng ngày 13-10-2021 02:38
On 29th September 2021, the Da Nang People’s Committee issued Decision No. 3078/QĐ-UBND approving the project “Zero Waste Movement in Viet Nam Through Coastal Provinces and Cities” in Da Nang City funded by GAIA, Philippines through the Center for Adaptive Capacity Building Research at the Union of Science and Technology Associations of Da Nang City.
- Da Nang Foreign Affairs Attends Online Conference Between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Local External Affairs Agencies Đăng ngày 11-10-2021 02:25
On October 5th, 2021, Director of the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs Huynh Duc Truong and leaders of functional divisions and subordinate units attended the online conference between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and local external affairs agencies chaired by Mr.To Anh Dung, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Guidance No. 6603/HD-UBND dated Sep 29, 2021 by the Da Nang People’s Committee on entering Da Nang from other COVID-19 controlled areas Đăng ngày 01-10-2021 08:11
1. Qualifying conditions for individuals to enter Da Nang
- Entering Da Nang from areas (residential groups or villages) with zero community infections in the last 14 days; areas outside of quarantine zones; wards or communes that are not applying Directive 15/CT-TTg dated Mar 27, 2020 or Directive 16/CT-TTg dated Mar 31, 2020 of the Prime Minister; and areas outside of high and very high risk zones as per Decision 2686/QD-BCDQG dated May 31,2021 of the National Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control (for information about your area, visit http://bit.ly/vungdich).
- Guidelines on using vaccination information integrated with a health declaration QR Code for those entering crowded or high-risk areas (According to Note 2815/STTTT-CNTT dated September 25, 2021 by the Da Nang Department of Information and Communications) Đăng ngày 30-09-2021 03:46
1. For individuals
a) To make a health declaration and receive a QR Code
Step 1: Choose one of the following three options:
- Download the “DaNang Smart City” app;
- Use Zalo’s “Tổng đài 1022 Đà Nẵng” (choose “Khai báo y tế”/“)
- or Go to: https://khaibaoyte.danang.gov.vn
- Note No. 6589/UBND-KGVX dated September 28, 2021 of Da Nang People’s Committee on temporary measures for COVID-19 prevention and control in the current context Đăng ngày 29-09-2021 09:43
From 00:00 AM September 30, 2021 until further notice, temporary measures for COVID-19 prevention shall be applied as follows:
I. For medical isolation areas currently in effect or those set up when community infections occur: continue to apply medical quarantine and “stay-at-home” as per guidance from the Health Ministry in Decision 3986/QD-BYT dated Sep 16, 2021 and Note 1168/CD-BYT dated Aug 7, 2021 on enhancement of COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
- Da Nang offers AstraZeneca vaccine to foreigners from Sept 24 - 27 Đăng ngày 27-09-2021 07:26
Doctor Nguyen Tien Hong, the Deputy Director of the Da Nang Department of Health, on Friday morning said that Da Nang is administering the COVID-19 vaccine to foreigners as part of the city’s mass vaccination program.