On August 25, 2021, Chairman of Da Nang People’s Committee issued Decision 2860/QD-UBND on supplementation and adjustment of several urgent COVID-19 prevention measures stated at Directive 05/CT-UBND dated July 30, 2021 and Decision 2788/QD-UBND dated August 14, 2021. Important points of the Decision are as follows:
Article 1. The whole City continues to comply strictly with Directive 05/CT-UBND dated July 30, 2021 and Decision 2788/QD-UBND dated August 14, 2021, particularly to evaluate the different degrees of disease spreading at areas around the city for relevant disease control measures.
1. Areas of very high risks (red zones): To apply at least 14 days of household-to-household isolation; applying Decision 3986/QD-BYT dated Sep 16, 2021 of the Minister of Health and Note 1168/CD-BYT dated Aug 7, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on enhancing measures to contain disease threats.
2. Areas of high risks (yellow zones): To apply measures regulated at Article 2 of this Decision to lower the disease risks.
3. Areas of low risks (green zones): To follow decisions of the Chairmen of the Districts’ People’s Committees upon a continuous 14-day period of no community infections.
a) Green zones within wards: To apply Directive 05 dated July 30, 2021.
When infections occur, based on guidance of the health authorities, either yellow or red zone measures shall be applied.
b) Green zones at residential areas inside wards: To apply measures specified in Article 2 of this Decision to maintain the green zone status and prevent community infections.
Article 2. From 8:00 am August 26, 2021 to 8:00 am September 5, 2021, measures specified at Decision 2788/QD-UBND dated August 14, 2021 continue to be applied. Several activities are allowed to operate, including:
1. Wholesale companies, commercial centres, supermarkets, mini marts, which are allowed to arrange 100% of staff at work.
2. Government departments and agencies, with the following conditions:
a) Arranging a maximum of 10% of staff at work (except for COVID-19 prevention and control forces such as police, army, health workers, steering committees at all levels) and implementing the three-on-site principle (working – dining – resting on-site). In case it is necessary to change on-site staff, heads of departments and agencies make decisions and changes shall take place from 7:00 am to 9:00 am August 26, 2021.
b) On-site staff must have negative SARS-CoV-2 test results and have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
c) Departments and agencies must comply with pandemic prevention measures at government offices as regulated by the Ministry of Health at Note 6666/BYT-MT dated Aug 16, 2021.
3. Factories and manufacturing facilities must comply strictly with pandemic prevention measures, arrange a maximum of 30% of employees at work, and ensure the three-on-site principle. In case it is necessary to change on-site employees, directors/owners of factories and facilities make decisions and changes shall take place from 5:00 am to 9:00 am Aug 26, 2021.
4. Organisations and businesses which suspend operation during the time of effects of this Decision are allowed to arrange a maximum of three people per organisation to handle administrative and financial matters.
5. Key construction works in the list of works decided by Chairman of the Da Nang People’s Committee are allowed to operate, and must ensure the three-on-site principle.
6. Goods suppliers’ delivery staff and app-based delivery people must satisfy the following conditions:
a) Active times every day: from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
b) Have been vaccinated against COVID-19 with at least 1 dose
c) Be tested for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR every 3 days
d) Ensure COVID-19 prevention measures as regulated; ensure the 5K principle; wear medical protective clothing, including standard facemasks, face shields, and gloves, and wash hands with hand sanitisers during operation.
7. Other essential activities shall be decided by Chairman of the Da Nang People’s Committee or Chairman of districts’ People’s Committees.
(Translated by Cam Tu)