From 26th April to 29th April 2018, Singapore Navy Ship RSS INTREPID made a port call to Da Nang city. The ship visit, which occured about the same time as PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc’ official visit to Singapore, helps to indicate the Strategic Partnership established in 2013 between the two countries growing in depth in various areas. This is also an opportunity to promote Da Nang city to the people of Singapore, paving ways to strengthening the friendship and cooperation between Da Nang and Singapore.
- Ceremony to Mark the Success of First Phase of Project on Remediation of Dioxin Contamination at Da Nang Airport
- Vietnamese Sea and Islands in its People's Minds
- US President calls for end to China aggression in East Sea
- Youth organisations receive documents, maps on Truong Sa, Hoang Sa
- Vietnam engages with UNHRC’s rapporteurs on religious, cultural rights
* Article 2: Viet Nam has exercised its sovereignty over the Hoang Sa archipelago since at least the early period of the Nguyen Lords.