From July 2017 to April 2020, with the support of the European Commission (EC), the Centre for Energy Saving and Technology Transfer Consultancy of the Da Nang Department of Science and Technology has received and carried out the Solar Energy Development Project in Da Nang.
- Start-up Workshop on Livelihood Integration for Effective Depression Management Project
- The Japan-Viet Nam Friendship Association of Kawasaki City Continues to Sponsor Bicycles for Poor Children in Da Nang City
- BasicNeeds Continues to Support Depressed Patients in the Community in Da Nang
- BORDA Supports Waste Water Treatment Technology for Schools in Da Nang
- Workshop on Experience and Learning from Launching the First Human Milk Bank in Viet Nam
From 30th September to 2nd October 2015, in the framework of the “Skills to Succeed” project, the Da Nang City Youth Union (DYU), in coordination with the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs (DOFA) and Save the Children (SCI) organised a training workshop "Training for youth leaders on integrating employability skills into activities with youths" for officials working with youths in Da Nang.
- Scholarships for Students with Difficult Circumstances in Dong A University
- Happy Children Lotus Foundation Gave Scholarships to Disadvantaged School Girls with Excellent Academic Performance in Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang
- Assistant to the U.S. Representative Shows Great Interest in the Da Nang Airport Environmental Remediation Project
With the situation of many disadvantaged children in Da Nang, in 2016, Holt International Children's Services (HOLT), form the U.S.A. continues to fund the “Caring of children in difficult circumstances in Da Nang” project with a total budget of over 400 million VND. The project aims to prevent the risk of losing homes for high-risk children; to improve the quality of life and nutrition; to enhance access to opportunities for education for children; to create conditions to bring children who have lost their homes to come back their family and community through the implementation of "long-term family planning".