In the morning of 16th March, Lion Clubs International Korea, led by President Kim Keon Ki, visited and gave 100 gifts to pupils of Hoa Phu Primary School. Attending the ceremony were representatives of the Department of Foreign Affairs and the People's Committee of Hoa Vang District.
- Xuan - Les Enfants de L’Avenir Continues to Support Disadvantaged Children in Da Nang
- Inclusive Education Workshop for Children with Disabilities in Da Nang City
- Conference to Summarise the Raising Children with Special Difficulties Projects in the 2016 – 2017 School Year
- The European Commission Supports the Solar Energy Development Project in Da Nang
- Start-up Workshop on Livelihood Integration for Effective Depression Management Project
From 30th September to 2nd October 2015, in the framework of the “Skills to Succeed” project, the Da Nang City Youth Union (DYU), in coordination with the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs (DOFA) and Save the Children (SCI) organised a training workshop "Training for youth leaders on integrating employability skills into activities with youths" for officials working with youths in Da Nang.
- Scholarships for Students with Difficult Circumstances in Dong A University
- Happy Children Lotus Foundation Gave Scholarships to Disadvantaged School Girls with Excellent Academic Performance in Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang
- Assistant to the U.S. Representative Shows Great Interest in the Da Nang Airport Environmental Remediation Project
With the situation of many disadvantaged children in Da Nang, in 2016, Holt International Children's Services (HOLT), form the U.S.A. continues to fund the “Caring of children in difficult circumstances in Da Nang” project with a total budget of over 400 million VND. The project aims to prevent the risk of losing homes for high-risk children; to improve the quality of life and nutrition; to enhance access to opportunities for education for children; to create conditions to bring children who have lost their homes to come back their family and community through the implementation of "long-term family planning".