In the afternoon of 6th March 2017, Deputy Chairman of the Da Nang People's Committee, Dang Viet Dung, had a warmly meeting with the Board of Directors of the East Meets West Foundation (EMWF) from the United States, led by Ms. Melinda Griffith, Interim Chief Executive Officer, during the working trip of the delegation in Da Nang City.
- JICA Supports the Development of the Value Chain Model for Fisheries in Da Nang
- Da Nang Hospital Receives Equipment for Microsurgical Support
- Children of Vietnam Continues to Support Nutritious Rice
- Fred Hollows Foundation Sponsors Better Eyes for Better Education Project
- Opening Ceremony for the First Human Milk Bank in Viet Nam
From 30th September to 2nd October 2015, in the framework of the “Skills to Succeed” project, the Da Nang City Youth Union (DYU), in coordination with the Da Nang Department of Foreign Affairs (DOFA) and Save the Children (SCI) organised a training workshop "Training for youth leaders on integrating employability skills into activities with youths" for officials working with youths in Da Nang.
- Scholarships for Students with Difficult Circumstances in Dong A University
- Happy Children Lotus Foundation Gave Scholarships to Disadvantaged School Girls with Excellent Academic Performance in Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang
- Assistant to the U.S. Representative Shows Great Interest in the Da Nang Airport Environmental Remediation Project
With the situation of many disadvantaged children in Da Nang, in 2016, Holt International Children's Services (HOLT), form the U.S.A. continues to fund the “Caring of children in difficult circumstances in Da Nang” project with a total budget of over 400 million VND. The project aims to prevent the risk of losing homes for high-risk children; to improve the quality of life and nutrition; to enhance access to opportunities for education for children; to create conditions to bring children who have lost their homes to come back their family and community through the implementation of "long-term family planning".