In Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City, movie tickets have already started selling at 30,000 VND/ticket at the National Cinema Center and Cinestar Hai Ba Trung. Meanwhile, the film festival in Da Nang City will take place from 5th to 7th, and 13th and 14th January 2018 at Le Do Cinema and offer free tickets to viewers.
The list of movies screened during the event include:
1. Sweet Bean (An) (2015/dir. KAWASE Naomi)
2. Tsukiji Wonderland (2016/dir. ENDO Shotaro)
3. Her Love Boils Bathwater (2016/dir. NAKANO Ryota)
4. The Long Excuse (2016/dir. NISHIKAWA Miwa)
5. Rudolf the Black Cat (2016/dir. YUYAMA Kunihiko, SAKAKIBARA Mikinori)
6. Asian Three-Fold Mirror 2016: Reflections (2016/dir. Brillante Ma. Mendoza (Philippines), YUKISADA Isao (Japan), Sotho Kulikar (Cambodia))
7. Tora-san of Goto (2016/dir. OURA Masaru)
8. Daytime Shooting Star (2017/dir. SHINJO Takehiko)
9. ReLIFE (2017/dir. FURUSAWA Takeshi)
10. Survival Family (2017/dir. YAGUCHI Shinobu)
11. Honnouji Hotel (2017/dir. SUZUKI Masayuki)
The Japanese film festival in Da Nang is expected to draw a great deal of attention from the local citizens as it celebrates the 45th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Viet Nam and Japan (21st September 1973 - 21st September 2018).
Duy Hoa translated